TIG (Trust In God) Treasure Resources Ltd Empowerment program is a God sent program to alleviate the poverty of the Nigerian people. Many Nigerians among others globally lack the resources to actualize their dreams in life. TIG Treasure Resources is an answer to prayers; the result of a search for economic empowerment in the past 12 years (since 1999).
I have a book titled ‘Can Every Nigerian Be a Millionaire?’ by Hauwa M. Audu. I concur with the author that we have the resources in this country to make that happen. May I bring to light one way by means of which I think we can achieve this.
Our people are used to ‘alajo’, ‘esusu’, or ‘adashe’ contributions where a number of people come together to collect a fixed amount of money agreed upon by the contributors. The collected sum is given to one of the contributors to boost his or her business. The next week or month as the case may be, the collection is made again and given to the second person. The process continues until every contributor has benefited.
TIG has come up with a program that is a modernized form of ‘adashe’. TIG allows you to make a one time contribution of N6000 or N10000, invite four other contributors and sit back to enjoy the fruit of your labor.
How To Get Started
There are two packages of TIG Treasure Resources. TIG N6000 or TIG N10000
The registration form is a certificate which has the names of seven people with their bank details printed on it. The person selling a certificate to you is the one on the seventh level. To join TIG Treasure Resources, you need to collect a certificate from the person introducing the opportunity to you and then share the contributions as follows:
• Pay N500 (for the N6000 category) or N1000 (for the N10000 category) into the bank accounts of the persons on levels 7,6,5,4,3,2,1 respectively as network contributions. Their bank account details would be there on the certificates.
• Pay N2500 (for the N6000 category) or N3000 (for the N10000 category) to TIG using the account details of the organization on the certificate to cover administrative expenses which include printing of certificates, mailing, data processing, office accommodation, utility bills, staff welfare etc.
• Complete the form at the back of the certificate with appropriate information. Send the completed form and the eight tellers (evidence of payment) to TIG office, Suite PH 5, Fourth Floor, FEBSON MALL, Plot 2425 Montserrado/Herbert Macaulay way, Wuse Zone 4, Abuja. in person or courier.
TIG Treasure Resources Makes the Difference
Some of the challenges that have affected other network companies negatively have been handled in TIG viz-avis:
• Low start up capital with huge benefit.
• No payment on the internet, your earnings are paid directly into your bank account by your down-lines.
• No exchange rate is involved as they deal in naira.
• Payments of registration into any category of TIG are made once and for all, except you want to re-enter.
• Members earn money at all levels (from 7-1).
• Once your certificates are sold, the non sale of certificate(s) by any of your down-lines may not stop you from earning your contributions as the bonus system takes care of that.
Benefits of Contributors
• Earnings from introducing others to TIG Treasure Resources ranges from N500 (five hundred naira) to N27, 305,000 (twenty seven million, three hundred and five thousand naira) depending on your capacity to introduce people and work on your down-lines.
• You will be given the opportunity to register and be a member of Trust In God Cooperative Ltd. Below are some of the gains of being a registered member of the cooperative society:
1. Training in modernized agriculture for food production and income generation.
2. Training on how you can own a house and earn more money from housing.
3. You will be educated on how to own means of mobility and how to benefit from an active transportation outfit.
4. Several other training on economic empowerment.
TIG says their goal is to ensure that you own a business, if you have not, and to expand if you have one already.
Nigerians have fallen prey to many scams both on and offline that when one brings genuine programs to them like TIG, they are not willing to listen. The deed has been committed and all we can do now is mount a crusade to bring back the confidence and trust of our people. We must convince them that good things still exist in this our ‘ogbodo’ land.
We cannot give up the fight because liberating our people is a task that must be accomplished. TIG works. I doff my hat for its creators.