If you are reading this article the chances are that you have already tried to invest in HYIPs (High Yield Investing Programs usually pay you around 1%-6% daily of your investment) and eventually lost some money. Everyone loses money when investing in HYIP for the first time, but should it be that way? Can you earn money with HYIPs?
I’ve been investing in HYIPs for over 2 years and at first, of course, I lost a lot of money too, but I didn’t give up and started to learn HYIPs, to find out how they work. I was learning to find the Real HYIP programs, to choose the right ones, whose, which will pay me. During that time I absorbed all the information I could find on HYIPs and also my investing experience and I was a good student. In fact only few months later I was an expert in HYIP investing, now I can predict with a high degree of certainty which High Yield Investing Program will last enough to let me earn and which will not.
So, yes, I earn money by playing HYIPs! Of course, as no one is perfect, I also lose sometimes, but my gains are bigger and much more often. I split my investments between few good programs, I don’t invest much in any of them, but I invest mostly in more reliable programs. I choose all programs I invest in very wisely and perform my own due diligence on each one of them.
How you can earn with HYIPs? Here are few simple, yet most valuable, guidelines for you to help make money with HYIPs:
1. First You need to understand the risks. The first gold rule of online investment is “don’t invest more than you can afford to lose”. Be prepared to make mistakes and learn from them.
2. Don’t think HYIP investment will solve all you financial problems, pay all your debts first. Don’t think of HYIP investing as a job, but merely a second income.
3. Study HYIPs. Join the 3 biggest HYIP forums: TalkGold.com, GoldenTalk.com and HYIPDiscussion.com. Forums usually are the best source of reliable information directly from other investors, like you. Pay more attention to posts made by more experienced members – they know what they are talking about. Never spam forums – don’t post any referral links in your posts unless the forum rules allow that. You will only be banned for spamming.
Read HYIP articles and reviews, don’t trust much to HYIP monitoring and rating sites.
Pay more attention to HYIP articles, they are written by senior investors and reflect thwir experience.
4. Always perform your own due diligence before investing in a HYIP. This game is cruel and you can’t trust anybody, but yourself. To find information about HYIP program owners use whois.sc. Search in Google for ” scam” – look for negative posts, beacause people usually post if they get scammed.
5. Try to invest more in Real HYIPs. While over 99% of all HYIPs are ponzi schemes (don’t get it wrong – you can earn with ponzies too, but the risk is much higher), there are few real trading programs. Real HYIPs invest your money in FOREX, offshore trading or commodities and their daily or monthly interest is usually low, near 1% daily or less. Real HYIPs usually have unique site design, disclosed information about authors and good payout history. Current best HYIP is FeederFund, you won’t find any single post in a forum, claiming FeederFund is a scam.
6. Use smart investing strategy. Best strategy is to split your investments as much as possible. Invest most of your money in Real HYIPs with low interest and high credibility.
7. The second gold rule of HYIP investing is “If something seems to good to be true, it usually is”. Don’t trust to programs promising extremely high returns and referral commissions. Stick to the most reliable programs and you will succeed!
I believe in your success, now it’s your time to believe in yourself and stop losing money on scams.
Learn and Earn!