So what do you do when you want to sell your used mobile, and that too real quick? In the present times of digital consumerism, we are at a stage where we change our smartphone more frequently than ever before. While there are numerous options when it comes to finding the right place to buy a new smartphone, we often don’t have any idea about what to do with the old one. People want to get cash for their mobiles quickly and at the best price but the cumbersome quest to find the right buyer, best price and so on makes it a daunting task.
Tips to Keep in Mind
There are many re-commerce and classified websites around that allow people to trade-in their devices for cash. Popular classified websites like OLX and Quikr allow users to post ads for their mobile sans any cost. And when a buyer finds your advertisement attractive enough, they can contact you through the website for more details about the price and condition of the device. On the other hand, re-commerce websites allow users to earn money in lieu of their old phones quickly by selling it on the website itself. Having said that, don’t forget these steps before trading in or posting ads for the sale of your device online:
- Research: Do some research about the website where you wish to sell or put up your ad for your device. Try reading customer testimonials and reviews to find out about their experience with the website’s services.
- Compare: Try comparing the prices that different websites are offering to find the best deal.
- Decide: Decide only when you are confident enough that you are getting the right price for your used smartphone and make sure that the website is credible.
Why Consider Re-Commerce Sites for Selling Your Device
When you wish to get the right price for your used smartphone quickly, re-commerce sites usually tend to be better in many ways. Here’s why:
- No Need to Find the Buyer: Unlike classified websites, where you need to attract buyers towards your advertisement in order to make a deal, re-commerce companies buy your smartphone directly through the website within a few clicks. You don’t have to wait for consumers to read your ad and respond.
- No Need to Find the Best Price: Re-commerce websites generally offer best market price for used smartphones to have an upper edge over classified websites. Hence, you don’t have to bargain to get the best price.
- Saves Time: Re-commerce websites buy back your used device from anywhere and at any time, unlike classified websites where you have to make at least one meeting to show your smartphone physically to the buyer. It simply saves a lot of time and hassle.
So whether you are upgrading to a new device or have already bought a new one, now you know what to do with your old one. The points mentioned above cover almost everything you need to keep in mind to get the right price for your device and that too, within a few clicks. Now you just need to identify the right platform, and find the right deal.